An excursion to the oldest city in the Netherlands – Nijmegen!
If you love history and ancient fortresses and want to find out how the real Dutch live far away from tourist crowds,we’re inviting you on a leisurely walk through the atmospheric old city with several beautiful parks and a waterfront.
Nijmegen is not just the oldest city in the Netherlands (it celebrated its 2010th anniversaryin 2015), but also one of the most interesting Dutch cities, which, because of how distant it is from Amsterdam, is undeservedly deprived of the tourists’ attention.
During the tour you will:
- get acquainted with the Kronenburgerpark and its inhabitants;
- walk the oldest shopping street in Holland;
- find yourself in the main church of Nijmegen, the St. Stephen’s church, and see the city from a bird’s-eye view;
- visit the central square of the Grote Markt;
- get acquainted with the history of the oldest cafe in the city;
- visit theValkhofpark and the oldest building in Holland;
- see the monuments of the Second World War;
- enjoy a stroll along the embankment of the Baal;
- you can also visit the only bicycle museum in the Netherlands!
To order this program, contact us:
E-mail: firstname.lastname@example.org | Tel. +31 20 2614 777