Dressed in bright-yellow costumes with a rope around your waist and equipped with fishing nets you’ll sail out in the sea! You’re in for extraordinary experience face to face with the nature itself.
The catch is widely varied: from shrimps to the many various sorts of crabs, sea urchins, medusas, etc.
Just like professional shrimp catchers, you’ll be equipped with everything needed to cook your newly caught prey. Enjoy the freshly cooked meal, the view of the sea and of course the breeze.
To order this program, contact us:
E-mail: firstname.lastname@example.org | Tel. +31 20 2614 777
- Chocolate Master Class
- Brewery in Bruges
- Comic books of Brussels
- Beer tour in Bruges
- Shooting Games
- Mysterious Bruges
- Regatta in the North Sea
- Predator birds
- Belgian Brewers
- Shrimp fishing in the North Sea
- Horse races
- Gastronomic Bruges
- Cooking master class by a notorious chef
- Citroen rally through Belgian countryside
- Year 1471 brewery and whiskey factory, Mechelen
- Stand Up Paddling, Mechelen
- Cooking Master Class for gourmets
- Gastronomic tour Gifts of Belgium