Belgium has been known for its cuisine for ages, which isn’t surprising, since the country possesses fertile soil and is rich with the North Sea’s gifts. What else does a master chef need?
With your personal cooking chef, set off to a journey to different places of cultivation and breeding of Belgian products thatare served to our tables later. You’ll see all the stages the food goes through before it becomes your meal!
A real half-day long journey. You won’t be taught to cook, but you’ll learn how to degust products and evaluate their quality like a pro!
*The program includes a resting pause in one of the city’s cafes.
To order this program, contact us:
E-mail: firstname.lastname@example.org | Tel. +31 20 2614 777
- Chocolate Master Class
- Brewery in Bruges
- Comic books of Brussels
- Beer tour in Bruges
- Shooting Games
- Mysterious Bruges
- Regatta in the North Sea
- Predator birds
- Belgian Brewers
- Shrimp fishing in the North Sea
- Horse races
- Gastronomic Bruges
- Cooking master class by a notorious chef
- Citroen rally through Belgian countryside
- Year 1471 brewery and whiskey factory, Mechelen
- Stand Up Paddling, Mechelen
- Cooking Master Class for gourmets
- Gastronomic tour Gifts of Belgium