Take part in the real Belgian beer brewing process!
Brewing is a lot like cooking, except, instead of a pea soup, a steak or a spaghetti you’ll have white, light or dark beer on your table!
During this program you’ll learn all the stages the notorious drink goes through before finding itself in your mug. The brewing process is even more enjoyable if you know what and why you are doing!
What do you need to make beer? Where do you get the ingredients? Do you need some special sort of barley? You’ll be able to answer these questions and more after this entertaining and informative program.
Of course, you’ll be offered to taste various sorts of beer.
To order this program, contact us:
E-mail: email@example.com | Tel. +31 20 2614 777
- Chocolate Master Class
- Brewery in Bruges
- Comic books of Brussels
- Beer tour in Bruges
- Shooting Games
- Mysterious Bruges
- Regatta in the North Sea
- Predator birds
- Belgian Brewers
- Shrimp fishing in the North Sea
- Horse races
- Gastronomic Bruges
- Cooking master class by a notorious chef
- Citroen rally through Belgian countryside
- Year 1471 brewery and whiskey factory, Mechelen
- Stand Up Paddling, Mechelen
- Cooking Master Class for gourmets
- Gastronomic tour Gifts of Belgium