We offer you a bicycle tour to two extraordinary places of Mechelen: a XV century family brewery and a whiskey factory!
You’ll head to a small whiskey factory along a river, through a multitude of historic places and picturesque landscapes. In the factory an excursion and degustation will be offered.
Then, also on bicycles, we’ll head to the year 1471 family brewery – one of the oldest in all of Belgium.
Emperor Carolus himself admired Mechelen’s beer and was its biggest fan. The ancient recipes have remained the basis of the brewery’s brewing processup to the present day, ensuring its remarkable taste.
Visit two extraordinary places at once and dive into the atmosphere of the Middle Ages!
To order this program, contact us:
E-mail: email@example.com | Tel. +31 20 2614 777
- Chocolate Master Class
- Brewery in Bruges
- Comic books of Brussels
- Beer tour in Bruges
- Shooting Games
- Mysterious Bruges
- Regatta in the North Sea
- Predator birds
- Belgian Brewers
- Shrimp fishing in the North Sea
- Horse races
- Gastronomic Bruges
- Cooking master class by a notorious chef
- Citroen rally through Belgian countryside
- Year 1471 brewery and whiskey factory, Mechelen
- Stand Up Paddling, Mechelen
- Cooking Master Class for gourmets
- Gastronomic tour Gifts of Belgium