Globalization of cargo flows, development of the world economy and international commodity exchange require the schemes for the delivery of goods and optimization of costs for the transport and storage of goods to get more and more complex, determining the growing demand for integrated transport and logistics services. Seaports are focused on the integration of automated system solutions.
The port of Rotterdam is an important center for handling bulk, liquid, container and other cargo both within the European continent and around the world. The most significant sector of the Port of Rotterdam is the petrochemical industry.
This program is developed and provided with the support and participation of leading companies using warehouses and large logistic complexes in their operations.
Key items of the program are:
- The port logistics market of Europe. Innovations on the European market
- The experience of the top specialists in the sphere
- World’s leading practitioners of port logistics of oil and gas projects
- Presentation of the best models of complex logistic equipment for the off-shore oil platforms
- Sea terminals – technical elements, bandwidth, limitations
- Port infrastructure – loading, port services, fees
- Expeditors and agents. Functions and responsibilities
- Determining the quality and the quantity of the cargo, evaluation of the voyage’s cost
- Market research
- Ways of minimizing risks for shipments, time calculations. Vessel and cargo insurance
- Managing the warehouse complex
- Modern warehouse complex equipment
- Automatization and present-day IT. IT in logistics
- Additional services of a port logistics complex.
For more info or to send your application, contact us:
E-mail: email@example.com | Tel. +31 20 2614 777