The “Boompjes” restaurant is located on the city’s main river – Maas. The large windows open a stunning view on the water, which makes the celebration even more magical.
The restaurant’s building is a project of one of the most famous Dutch architectural bureau Mecanoo, which got ahead of the time, finishing this incredible glass building on the Maas river in Rotterdam in 1989.
This place suits perfectly for holding weddings, jubilees, anniversaries and other solemn events. On top of that, the restaurant is a place for official weddings. This means the whole process of getting married and celebrating it can take place in the restaurant! The solemn ceremony, the dinner and the party – it can all happen in one place: the “Boompjes” restaurant.
The restaurant’s hall is equipped with the most modern audio and video equipment, which makes the celebration even more festive and creates the atmosphere of “Manhattan on Maas”!
The unique location with a panoramic view on Maas, excellent cuisine, live music – these are the ideal ingredients for your special day!
To get more info or submit your application, contact us:
E-mail: email@example.com | Tel. +31 20 2614 777
- Wedding in the KeukenhofPark
- Wedding in Castle Muiderslot
- A Wedding in theTassenmuesumHendrikje museum
- A wedding aboard Supperclub Cruise
- Wedding at the Arena stadium, Amsterdam
- Wedding in the “Boompjes” restaurant (Rotterdam
- Wedding in the ancient hall Marriage Chambre
- Wedding in The Harbour club, Amsterdam
- Wedding on a boat
- Wedding in Netherlands